Lavender is the best I have not been sleeping well when this happens I always go and buy some lavender oil…
A few drops on mine and the kiddies pillows works a treat and we always get the best nights sleep…
Lavender Oil Health Benefits
Lavender oil possesses many health benefits including:
- The Nervous System: Lavender has a calming effect, so it excels at helping treat stress, anxiety, depression, and migraine headaches.
- Sleep: Lavender oil can held induce sleep, so many people with insomnia find use of it.
- Pain Relief: Using lavender oil as a massage oil can prove to remedy the pains of muscle tension, arthritis, sprains, and general muscular aches.
- Urine Flow: Lavender helps produce urine. It restores hormone balance and reduces inflammation of the bladder, and sooths cramps caused by urinary disorders.
- Respiratory Disorders: Lavender oil is used much akin to the way a vapor rub is used when treating colds, coughs, the flu, asthma, congestion, bronchitis, laryngitis, and tonsillitis.
- Hair and Skin Care: Lavender oil can be useful in getting rid of lice and nits. For the skin, lavender is used as an antifungal and antiseptic agent. Lavender oil can be used to treat various skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and other inflammations. Since it aids in forming scar tissue, lavender oil can also be used on wounds, cuts, burns, and sunburns.
- Digestion: Lavender oil increases mobility of the intestines. Lavender oil also quicken the production of gastric juices and bile. This can help treat indigestion, heartburn, diarrhea, colic, vomiting, and general stomach pains.
- Immunity: Regular use of lavender oil, like Vitamin C, can help build a resistance to diseases.
Published by NLUK
Family, writing, beauty, hair, YouTube, Photography = Life!!
View more posts