Okay let me be honest! I have not been doing as well as I would have liked this week I have been a little under the weather and had a private personal matter to attend to all week. But this is what challenges are all about life has a way of throwing curve balls at you and although this personal matter is a major set back which will be taking up a little of my time each week for a while I will not let it throw me off track or get me down.
I can not solely blame my failings on this one of my MAJOR failing points has been no forward planning, I have not drawn up a plan of action, I have not noted the things, goals and tasks that needs doing. I have been working on a little bit of this and a little bit of that and while I can say that I am getting things done because I have not set clear targets things are not getting completed within a timely manner and I have jumped from one job to another which is so me but something I wish to change.
Having three young children including a 7 month old makes it a little tough at times but the last few nights I have been trying to get things done when they are in bed. I am now proud to say that I am getting some consistency with my course work and with my YouTube videos, writing and updating my blog. Sitting studying, cleaning and de-cluttering and doing some repairs around the home.
So what I am going to do right now is set out some clear goals with some deadlines or priority and I will update and add to my list as I go along.
- Clear out spare room changed to clothing room = This month
- Made a start on de-cluttering my bedroom and will then prepare to finishes painting and add little touches =By mid Dec
- Make more time to study – Each week
- Work on my jewellery line and set weekly targets to create stock = Each Week
- Take time for me, pamper, photography, time to read explore and expand my mind and share my findings and experiences = Each week
- Blog more 2-4 times a week times a week
- Clear and de-clutter each room in my home before Xmas
- Find some exciting things to do with the children after School = Each week
- create one new meal from my many cook books gathering dust on the shelves and share them with you. = Each Week
- Explore some interesting facts and pieces of history = Each week
- Work on some new ideas for my YouTube channel and really set aside a schedule that I can stick to whilst introducing some new concepts. = Each week
- Paint home =Jan
- By more Xmas presents = Now till Xmas
- Sort babies passport = Done
- Book our holiday = Feb 2017
- Start adding to my gaming channel =Dec
- Three words D.I.Y I am a mum on a mission with my screw driver and tools, I have many repairs to carry out and this really has no deadline because the amount of work will carry me into late next year but making a start and planing and getting stuck in has made me so proud. You should have seen me and baby in B&Q this week I was lost but once I got my hinges, screws, expanding foam, sealant etc I felt like a BOSS!!
- Phone friends and family more a while back I cut down on my Facebook usage aside from my business and YouTube I rarely log in as much as I used to and now only log in maybe twice a week. So next steps is to really get talking more. Watch my Facebook detox here
Looking at my list I do not know if I will be able to get it all done within the time frames but it feels so refreshing to actually take the time to think and set some goals. If I can not get it all done I may just set another challenge and keep pushing myself to better myself, home and our lives.
The main thing is that I have finally taken these things seriously. I have set daily weekly and monthly goals and the weekly ones will keep me striving for a better me. I will update you on my progress soon.
Keep an eye out for this weeks update video